Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Film, short break

I like using  Film / Slide. Even though DSLR has been dominating the market now, film / slide can never be replaced. The coloring spacing (especially @ dark purple) and comparatively high contrast performance, film-taste is there.

If you don't trust me? Try it.

Ektar 100 (135)



Personally I like to use slide, but film is much more usable and easier to use (especially at dim light).


Here is one of my photos taken at Yau Tong, Hong Kong. It doesn't look good, but it shows the difference between normal DSLR and film. The performance of dim light is different. Here is another example of film showing "high contrast".





However, overall speaking, I think that the color space of Ektar 100 tends to be blue. I tried several development shop and they all show the same result. This is a point to note when using this film.

Thanks for reading!!!


****
If you think that this passage is good, please help and click the sponsors on the right hand side for support. Thanks for reading!

****
Good photo comes from our soul, NEVER from our camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment